Read time: 00:58
You will often hear that your people are the most important asset, but in this resource series, two of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs suggest that it’s actually their brand that matters most.
For most businesses, your brand is integral to your success. A brand gives your product, service or business identity and personality. It conveys your values, your attitude and your outlook. Customers can then assess whether these align with their beliefs or beliefs they like to think that they possess.
In this video, we first meet John Anderson of Contiki Tours and Janine Allis of Boost Juice, as they talk about the vital role that branding has played in their business success. John and Janine discuss:
- How your brand is the essence of your business
- Consciously enhancing your brand
- Protecting your brand like gold
- Being vigilant when considering a co-branding venture.
Next, we hear from Wendy Buckley, owner of Travel Specialists Mosman, who is getting some advice from the co-founder of Flight Centre, Graham Turner, on branding pitfalls to avoid, and some things that helped John create a global brand. John suggests:
- Avoiding confusion with your branding
- Implementing branding elements that are unique to your business
- Standing out!